It is with great pleasure that today I can announce the very first SharePoint Saturday Columbus. SharePoint Saturday Columbus 2010 will be happening on August 14th at The Conference Center at OCLC in Dublin, OH. As many of the readers of my blog may be aware I’ve attended or spoken at over half a dozen SharePoint Saturdays in the past 8 months alone, but this will be my first time actually organizing one. Myself and a group of very dedicated individuals have been hard at work the past few months getting the ball rolling and we’re happy to see it taking shape.
- Website – find announcements and up to the date details at www.SharePointSaturday.org/Columbus
- Twitter – follow us at @SPSColumbus
- Email – email us at SPSColumbus@Live.com with any questions, comments, or concerns
What can you do?
There are three main areas that we are looking for your help at this time.
- Spread the word – simply put start spreading the word to friends, coworkers, user groups, clients, and anyone else you think may be interested in SharePoint Saturday Columbus 2010. We’ll be opening registration in early July so look for an announcement with details closer to that timeframe.
- Sponsorship – if your company or a company you know is interested in sponsoring SharePoint Saturday Columbus 2010 we have many opportunity levels available. Email SPSColumbus@Live.com for more information and we’ll send you a sponsorship packet.
- Speakers – if you or someone you know is interested in presenting at SharePoint Saturday Columbus 2010 please fill out a speaker submission form found here and email it to SPSColumbus@Live.com by July 10th.
I hope you can join us for this great event!